If you own a commercial juicer, such as Ceado juicers, you probably have your favorite juicer recipes that you use regularly. You want to be careful you do not get stuck in a juicing rut and constantly juice or blend the same recipes. It is important to rotate the greens that you blend and juice and consume a variety of fruits and vegetables. There are some unbelievably delicious juice blends and combinations you might not have tried yet. If you are looking for some inspiration here are 10 juicing recipe books to add to your gift list.
- The Big book of Juices by Natalie Savona
- The Juice Generation by Eric Helms
- Superfood Juices by Julie Morris
- Reboot with Joe by Joe Cross
- The Juicing Bible by Pat Crocker
- The Blender Girl: by Tess Master
- Raw Juices Can Save Your Life: An A-Z Guide to Juicing by Sandra Cabot M.D.
- The Everything Juicing Book: All you need to create delicious juices for optimum health by Carole Jacobs and Patrice Johnson
- Juice: Recipes for Juicing, Cleansing and Living Well by Carly de Castro and Hedi Gores
- Organic Avenue: Recipes for Life, Made with Love by Denise Mari
If you are operating a commercial juice bar, you need to keep the most popular juice recipes available for your customers. A fun way to introduce new flavors is to have 1 or 2 seasonal juice blends that you introduce for limited times using seasonal produce. This keeps costs in check as you can get better pricing on in season produce and customers love to embrace the new season with an interesting new juice blend.
Our Favorite Holiday Juicer Recipes for Juice Bars
Here are two of our favorite holiday juice recipes from The Big Book of Juices by Natalie Savona:
Cherry Pie Juicer Recipe – Nothing to do with pies at all, but the sweetness of apples blends beautifully with the cherries
- 2 large handfuls of cherries
- 2 apples
- Nutrients: Beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamin c, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur
Green Piney Hit – Although this is seriously green, the fresh parsley mint and, of course, the pineapple make it less earthy than it could be.
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 large handful of fresh parsley
- 1 large handful fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 pineapple