At Juicernet, we offer two commercial sugarcane juicers for sale. Both work in a similar fashion. The juice is extracted from the cane by pressing it through stainless steel rollers that are removable for cleaning. It is nutritious and refreshing, containing about 15% natural sugar and rich in organic salts and vitamins. There are a number of surprising health benefits of sugarcane juice.
NOTE: This product is a heavy unit and requires a liftgate equipped truck if there is no loading dock or forklift at the shipping destination. If buyer does not have a liftgate, there will be an additional fee to provide one.
Get a Quote TODAY FINANCING AVAILABLE
More About Sugarcane Juice:
Sugarcane is a tall grass that resembles bamboo. Similar to wheatgrass, you can juice the sugarcane with a strong juice extractor like our Juicematic SC-3 machine. Using a commercial sugarcane juice machine allows you to get the greatest volume and purest product than using another kind of machine.
The juice consists of water, low glycemic sugar, phytonutrients (including chlorophyll), proteins, soluble fiber and a wide variety of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals like calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc. It also contains iron and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6. It is a delicious natural energy drink served around the world. Popular additions to the juice include sea salt, lemon and lime juice. You’ll find that there are plenty of reasons to invest in a commercial sugarcane juicer.
10 Benefits of Drinking Sugarcane Juice:
- Great preventive and healing source for sore throat, cold and flu.
- Low glycemic index keeping the body healthy.
- A sweet drink but without simple sugars that diabetics can enjoy without worry.
- Studies indicate that due to its alkaline nature, it has positive activity against prostate and breast cancer cells.
- Hydrates the body quickly to prolong heat and physical activity.
- An excellent substitute for soda.
- Refreshes and energizes the body instantly as it is rich in carbohydrates.
- Strengthens the stomach, kidneys, heart, eyes, and brain.
- Liberal intake provides the body with necessary protein and other food elements.
- Keeps the urinary flow clear and helps the kidneys to perform their functions smoothly.
The above statements are not intended to diagnose or treat disease.