1st Generation Cold Pressed Multi-Fruit Juicer (MFJ)
This is the perfect juicer for supermarkets, high volume juice bars and more. The Multi-Fruit Juicer uses the cold-pressed Whole Fruit Extraction Principle. This instantaneous separation’s basic principle is the primary reason for the superior quality juice delivered by the Fresh’n Squeeze® Multi-Fruit Juicer. The juicer separates the juice from that peel, which can adversely affect the product if allowed to be together for any period. Quality is also assured through the sanitary design of the juicing components.
Significantly Higher Juice Yield than Cut and Press Method Juicers
The Fresh’n Squeeze Multi-Fruit Juicer yields more juice per unit of fruit than any other citrus processing equipment, a minimum of 40% more yield. Its unique design allows the juicer to handle various fruit sizes and most of the world’s citrus varieties, including oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes and tangerines. Three pulp strainers (no pulp, some pulp and more pulp) are available. Check out the Profit Picture.
Those making the juice want:
- High quality cold pressed juice with minimal peel oil
- Reliable, easy to operate and safe equipment that processes a wide range of types and sizes of citrus fruit
- A juicer that achieves the highest juice yields from all fruits – at a reasonable speed
Consumers of fresh juice expect:
- Sweet tasting, freshly squeezed juice made daily
- Good value for the price
- Nothing but juice – no seeds, no peel
- To see the juicing process in action
- A sanitary design to ensure product quality and shelf life
Throughput: 20 fruit per minute
Your #1 Source For Commercial Juicers and Pineapple Corers
Have questions? We're ready to help.
Based in Jupiter, Florida — We keep a large inventory of juicers and pineapple corers ready to ship out to you either the same/next business day.
Our products carry a superior warranty on parts & service. We also have all of spare parts your commercial juicers need.
Customers can fill out a service request form at any time. To fill out the form, please visit our service request page.