Cool Down this Summer with a Refreshing Watermelon Mojito
This cocktail is as fruity as it is refreshing. Plus, since it calls for actual fruits and vegetables, it’s technically healthy for you, right?
- 3-4 tablespoon-sized watermelon balls
- 1 inch slice of cucumber, quartered
- 1/2 lime
- 3/4 oz. watermelon bar syrup
- 1 1/2 oz. white rum
- 10 mint leaves
- Club soda
- Watermelon wedge and cucumber slice for garnish
- Place the watermelon balls, cucumber slices, lime juice, syrup, rum, and mint leaves into a cocktail shaker and muddle thoroughly.
- Fill a highball glass with ice, and then strain the mixture into the glass.
- Top off the drink with the club soda.
- Garnish with a watermelon wedge and cucumber slice.
This delicious cocktail can be added to your juice menu to attract those who prefer a cocktail over vegetable juice. Who knows, they may come back to your business for a healthier non-alcoholic drink. Attract more traffic with leftover juice samples and convert your cocktail drinkers to vegetable juice drinkers! Or better yet, rent a stall in a food hall and attract a ton of traffic to your juice stand. Food halls are gaining in popularity and perfect for juice stands of any size.